I Like to Read® Comics
Comics-lovers can now share the fun with their kids, students, siblings, and younger friends who are learning to read. I Like to Read® Comics are perfect for kids who are challenged by or unengaged in reading, kids who love art, and the growing number of young comics fans. Filled with eye-catching art, humor, and terrific stories these comics provide unique reading experiences for growing minds.
Hello, Comic Lovers!
Share your love of comics with your kids, students, siblings, and younger friends who are learning to read.
I Like to Read® Comics are perfect for–
- The growing number of young comics fans
- Kids who love art
- Kids who are challenged by reading or unengaged in it
With eye-catching art, humor and terrific stories! A unique experience for growing minds!
Holiday House is proud to introduce I Like to Read® Comics!
I Like to Read® Comics, like their award-winning I Like to Read® counterpart, is a new early reader series developed for kids just learning to read. Created by celebrated artists, these imaginative books support reading comprehension and captivate even the most unengaged readers. Check out the original series and Me gusta leer for Spanish editions!
Graphic novels and comics for young readers help develop reading skills and transform children into lifelong readers.
We hope that all new readers will say, “I like to read comics!”
A GIANT MESS
- An entertaining tale about perspective and cleaning up after yourself
- Lots of jokes hidden in the art
- A simple quest story that teaches responsibility and the value of teamwork
- Sparks imagination
FIVE MAGIC ROOMS
- Offers the exploration of different magical rooms
- Engages readers’ five senses
FROG AND BALL
A Junior Library Guild Selection
- The author is a children’s librarian who understands literacy and childhood development
- Nonstop action and humor for a high-energy read
KRAKEN ME UP
A Junior Library Guild Gold Standard Selection
- First in a line of creature-related comics by the artist
- An adorable story about not judging a book by its cover
For Classroom and At-Home Use